Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Ten Day Devotional






We all are facing changes. Yes, I raise my hand and boldly say that change is Change is good; Yes, it is a necessary, but it is hard! As much as I may welcome change, I also loathe everything it brings. Why? the unknown is quite frightening because it can be invigorating, yet difficult.

The unexpected does not come with a manual. Oh it is what we all need at many points in our lives, but it stretches us outside of our comfort zone. Change forces us to push away our complacent ways and divulge into treading through a territory of uncharted waters we have never tested.

Now, we all know that no person faces the same change in their lives as the next; as a matter of fact, all of us have great stories to tell about our very own life-altering changes. However, we do have one thing in common regarding the changes in our lives: We want to Win!

The Devotional I am currently reading through addresses how we must be obedient to God, while going through changes in our lives. Here is the link to a new Ten-Day Devotional Click Here

If interested, please sign up and go through this journey with me as we learn how to win properly,  God’s Way!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review On The Book: Just Open The Door

As I find myself reading this book , the memories appear. Opening Up and Letting people in...extending invitations to those I felt clos...